Home / 2015 / August

Monthly Archives: August 2015

Paddy Power and Betfair Set to Merge in £5 Billion Deal

Paddy Power and Betfair are merging their operations in a deal that’s creating one of the largest gambling companies in the world. Under the terms of the deal, Paddy Power would retain control of 52% of the newly formed company, while Betfair would control the remaining 48%. All told, the …

Read More »